Monday, February 9, 2009

Absent


I've been absent for a while, and it's about to continue. Actually, can it be 'about to continue' if it never actually stopped?

Anyway - due to the weather being hot, me being at the beach, me being at work and me being drunk I haven't been posting. And on Wednesday morning I'm off to begin shooting the food and wine show. Where it'll probably be hot, I'll probably get to a couple of beaches and I'll almost certainly be drunk at least some of the time.

To all the very lovely Australian people that might stumble in here from time to time - I hope you and yours are all safe and well. I've donated to the Oz Red Cross and have bullied others into doing the same. Keep safe and my thoughts are with you.

x

M

7 comments:

Catastrophe Waitress said...

i feel like having a tantrum.
the feet stamping sorts of tantrums that 3yo's are fond of.

you write some of my favourite posts. if only you'd learn to combine blogging with drinking or working! imagine the fun of that. i wonder what you'd have to say, while drunk? i'm sure it would be entertaining!

now then, have a lovely time at the food and wine show. take some piccies too!
x

Similar Simian said...

I have such a vivid mental picture of you doing that, Ms P. It's actually rather frightening in my head.

Catastrophe Waitress said...

i have a dear friend who calls me 'Tanty'.
your picture is probably not far from the real thing!

Catastrophe Waitress said...

you should see me when i'm losing to Lui Bui, Dynasty Warriors on PS2.
it's just not dignified.

Similar Simian said...

There are moments when it seems like you're my ideal woman. And then I remember that I hate Playstation.

I'm strictly xbox, baby.

And somehow that sounded a little filthy.

Catastrophe Waitress said...

oh that's ok -
i could beat the pants off you on either PS2 OR XBox!
ha!

Anonymous said...

Have one for me will you?
Preferably a nice Kiwi Sauvignon Blanc.

I'm no good at either XBox or Playstation but I am unbeatable at Tiddlywinks. One day the challenge will be on....